Fully Automatic Die Forming Machine
for die molded rings from 6 to 80 mm
The automatic Die forming machine model APM15 forms compacted die molded rings, of any shapes, using graphite strips or other similar materials having a diameter between 6 and 80 mm.
This forming machine can work in two modes:
- Semiautomatic where the operator feeds manually the pre-cut strips of graphite into the winding and inserting device. The ring manufacturing cycle is made in automatic by the machine including the ring ejection.
- Automatic (without operator) where all the cycle including the graphite feeding is performed automatically by the machine.
Main machine features:
- Control system by PLC and Touchscreen Operator Panel to automatically control the manufacturing process and the gasket parameters
- Pressing device made up screw driven by a brushless motor with position control
- Weighting device having a precision on 0,01 g that can check the real weight of each ring in order to separate the good ones from the rejected ones
- Pressing strength adjustment by operator panel’s parameter
- Motorised corrugation device
- Automatic control of graphite strip length by means of encoder
- Easy gasket program creation by means of the on-board wizard
- Manufacturing Programs storage on SD card
- Remote assistance.
|Gasket maximum outer diameter||80||mm|
|Gasket minimum inner diameter||6||mm|
|Graphite strip maximum height||35||mm|
|Graphite strip minimum thickness||0.25||mm|
|Min. graphite strip length (automatic feeding)||120||mm|
|Automatic cycle duration (Graphite strip length ~200 mm)||7||sec./piece|
|Air supply pressure||6÷8||bar|
|Punch max. stroke in the die||40||Mm|
|Control of graphite quantity to be inserted in the mould||By strip length|
|Max. weight of the ring to be controlled||210||g|
|No. of pressing steps
before ejecting the finished product
|to be programmed|
|PLC and Programming terminal||PANASONIC|
|Approx. machine size||1500 x 1000 x 1750h||mm|
|Total weight of the machine||Approx. 1.050||Kg|